OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) Screencast
The following link is a screencast of OpenStack Dasboard (codenamed Horizon) on Ubuntu 12.04.
The video gives you a simple walk-through of the features available on OpenStack Dashboard like:
• Instance Management – Create or terminate instance, view console logs and connect through VNC, attaching volumes, etc.
• Access and Security Management – Create security groups, manage keypairs, assign floating IPs, etc.
• Flavor Management – Manage different flavors or instance virtual hardware templates.
• Image Management – Edit or delete images.
• Manage users, quotas and usage for projects.
• User Management – Create user, etc.
• Volume Management – Creating Volumes and snapshots.
• Object Store Manipulation – Create, delete containers and objects.
We are working on getting the new version of “OpenStack Beginner’s Guide – Essex version on Ubuntu 12.04”. The pdf should be out in a week’s time. So stay tuned…!!!!